Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crazy Hours

As you probably know, I'm a high school student. Now, based upon your personal high school experience, you boo or cheer. I'm hoping for some boos because I hate school to the point of extreme abhorring and I kind of hope I'm not the only one. Okies, I'm going to stop talking about school before I get crazy depressed and do something I'll later regret. Because, you know, crazy hours = crazy mind. And crazy mind = crazy actions. Therefor, crazy hours = crazy actions!

Yeah, that was my lame excuse for math. I can't believe I'm in Geometry.

Oh, back on topic. Ha! (Still of topic, I guess) This time I have an excuse for jumping from topic to topic. It's about two in the morning and guess what? Everything's funny at two in the morning. *giggles*

I wish I had a nice job that started late or a nice part time job when I'm fresh out of college. I'll be able to do these crazy late hours without totally screwing up my sleep cycle. Doesn't that sound like fun? I have a love/hate relationship with writing in the wee hours of the morning. I love it because I write A LOT because I'm too tired and zombied out to catch typos. I hate it because I go back to it when I actually have half a working brain and wonder what the hell I meant.

I suppose, in a way, it's like being drunk of high.

Except, you know, it's strictly legal. And I can sorta kinda maybe remember things.

I'd be able to remember if I did anything stupid/hooked up/dirty danced. Haha, I'm joking. I'm a nice person. :P Maybe not so much of a nice person rather than a boring person.

Well yeah, pointless post as usual.

But late night/early morning writing kind of rules/sucks. I haven't really passed a final judgement on it yet.

I found this little baby from a tweet by Lauren Destefano. :) It's great, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment