Friday, November 4, 2011

Live bloggin' love

So a while back Stephenie Perkins, author of Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, made a bet against Beth Revis, the author of Across the Universe. Naturally, because I have no independent thoughts, I decided it'd be a great idea to make a crazy bet with my friend. We mused over it for a while but finally decided on the looser's punishment. Oh, and we made a word goal. But the punishment's kind of the interesting part. The goal is to write 10k words this weekend and as a last minute thing, we allowed Friday evening to count too.

The looser has to wear a dress to school on Monday. My friend, Chloe, and I are not the prissy types. Hell, I only own one dress and I'm fairly certain it'll get me dress cut. So yeah, I CAN'T LOOSE!

Chloe's Blog
www.cannibalcarrot.blogspot.com

Check out our twitter distractions. (Us trying to distract the other person) It's rather amusing.
https://twitter.com/#!/lBroken_angel Mine

https://twitter.com/#!/CannibalCarrot Her's

Friday 3:40 pm: Home from school. Eat asian ice pops. Omnomnomnom... Discuss Divergent by Veronica Roth with brother.

Friday 4:00 pm: Heeeeeey there, internet. <3 I love you. Please marry me.

Friday: 4:28 pm: Set up blog. Watch the Vampire Diaries with sister because she thinks if she watches it without me, the monsters will jump out of the screen and eat her.

WC: 4887/1500
Daily Word Goal: 0/3000

Friday 4:58 pm: Still watching the Vampire Diaries. I loooove you, Damon. Also surfing deviant art and holding a one-sided conversation with my dog. I checked Chloe's blog and I'm feeling a bit panicky. But I don't want to write...

Friday 5:05 pm: Holy shit, I think my stomach's trying to kill me! It huuuuuuurts...*whimpers*

Daily Word Goal: 0/3000

Friday 5:30 pm: Stomach's better. Chattin' with parents.

Friday 5:47 pm: Finished eating dinner. Going shopping. Screw writing.

Daily Word Goal: 3/3000

Friday 6:00 pm-8:25 pm: Shopping. I made Chloe come with me. >:3 The fluffy, the shiny, the squishy...

Daily Word Goal: Do you really have to ask?

Friday 9:08 pm: I wrote a little, tried to distract Chloe a lot. She's trying to use Damon against me. Pssshhh....I'm using him against her as well.

Daily Word Goal: 536/3000 It's improvement...

Friday 9:28 pm: Got to the 1k marker. Decided to reward myself with a short break.

Friday: 9:30-10:29 pm: Watchin' Psych. Realized that the break was too long. Stopped. I'm feeling kind of tired now.

Friday: 10:30 pm: CANDY! YOU WILL MAKE ME HYPER, NO?

Daily Word Count: Too lazy to check.

Friday 11:12 pm: I'm too tired to think. Or write. Or just move my fingers in ways that make words. I think I'm going to call it a night. (Grr, Chloe's probably rejoicing at this news)

Daily Word Count: 1864/3000 SCREW YOU!
WC: 6751/15000






PS: Noni!? Ohmygod, is that you? *tackles*

1 comment: