Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I tried to include the other fun holidays in my previous post (I know, it's bad form to ditch a blog for months and then blog two days in a row. What can I say? I like to keep you guys on your toes) and I kind of failed, but this post will be a quick post. It's Christmas Eve, so I'm supposed to be spending time with the family instead of hiding away in my room like a hermit.

So my AMAZING WRITER/CLIMBER/A BUNCH OF OTHER COOL THINGS FRIEND decided to be more awesome than usual and drew an Infernal Devices cartoon that pertains to my twitter name (@llbroken_angell) So I just had to post it here to show you all how awesome she is. She's the same friend who sent me the hilarious list telling me why I should lend her Clockwork Prince. Yeah, we be book junkies.


Isn't awesome!? She has a blog too. It's pretty cool n' stuff so you should totally check it out here

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to have artistic friends. All I'm stuck with is talentless friends who don't make me a thing. JK. But I still wish I have artistic friends.
    By the way, could you please follow my blog? turn-and-wave-to-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete